Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And a good day...

I was determined to make today a good day. And I did succeed to a great extent! In spite of the nasty escalations calls (why cant people talk nicely on escalation calls? Cant everyone just decide that they too want to have a good day?). And so I smiled, talked nicely to everyone (including the people in the escalation calls and successfully disassociated myself from some stupid moronic stalkers! I also had a great Iranian lunch, which you probably already realized from the picture above. I listened to some good music on the way to work and back and did not crib about the long time it takes to travel to work. And I spent a lot of time listening to other peoples woes. I realized that if I can be of help to people, even by doing the smallest of things it brightens up my day.

So that was my day in a nutshell. Thanks to all for your valuable legal advice and sympathies about me being stalked. No, I was not serious about suing anyone :). Even though I traced the persons IP, found out that the person got referred to my blog through the Orkut scrapbook, and even found out the persons location. But I realized I dont have the time to involve myself in such frivoulous pursuits. And I was determined to make today a good day. So my stalker has been spared of the wrath of an IT super geek :).

I have recently realized that all my close friends have for some reason now settled in the US. Damn, not a single soul in Europe. There is the Connought Place Friend, the Sardar Friend, my "Langothia" Cousin, Iya and the Harvard Doctor. Harvard Doctor, whom I have known since I was 11 years old, now even has plans to buy a house in Houston. So I will now have to seriously discuss a US trip with MBF. Too many invitations on the card. Ab ek visit banta hai!

2 comments:

  1. your first paragraph had me smiling..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rane: Thanks for your comment and for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete